Plantation Pointe on Lake Hickory
- Vacant Lots for Sale
- Homes for Sale - Search Interactive Map
- Recorded Plats, Covenants & Restrictions
- Map of Lake Hickory
- About the Area
- Site Plan & Prices
You are living the dream in a prestigious gated waterfront haven. Dangle your feet from the dock. Peer across the wide, expansive peninsula that juts into the main channel of Lake Hickory. Cruise the lake at sunset and take in the fireworks display from the Hickory Crawdad Baseball Stadium, or just kick back and take in the bountiful views. You'll never look back.
Plantation Pointe Entrance
Plantation Pointe Amenities:
- Heavily Landscaped Illuminated Entrance
- Electric Security Gate
- Paved Roads
- Lantern-lit Streets
- Community Boat Slips
- Secured Boat Storage Area
Plantation Pointe Sunrise
Highlights of Restrictive Covenants:
- HOA Dues - $650 per year
- Minimum Home Size:
1 to 1 1/2 stories - 2,200 sq ft on main floor
2 to 2 1/2 stories - 1,600 sq ft on main floor
Please click on the Recorded Plats and Restrictions link above.
- No time limit to build
- Choose your own builder and floor plan
- Property Taxes - Approx .006 of tax value
- Underground utilities, phone and water.
- Individual Septic System is required.
- Caldwell County School District